INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIESOwing to the entry into force of the aforementioned modification to the “Information Society Services Law” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is compulsory for the explicit consent of any user using websites that employ non- essential cookies to be obtained before he/she begins browsing.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and recover information about website visitors, and also to ensure correct functioning of the website.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some user data, such as his/her preferences for viewing the pages on that server, name and password, products of most interest to him/her, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND COOKIES EXCEPTEDAccording to the EU Directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytics cookies and cookies used for advertising and membership; excluded from this category are those of a technical nature and those necessary for the website to function correctly and the services explicitly requested by the user to be provided.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?There are five major groups of cookies:
- Analytics cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: these allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website has signed an affiliate agreement (affiliated companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are the cookies strictly necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE- PHPSESSID. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server.
- pll_language Cookie responsible for displaying the language of the web.
- viewed_cookie_policy Cookies of internal use necessary for the operation of the display of the cookies policy of the web.
- wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1. These cookies are used by WordPress to customize the User Interface.
- wordpress_logged_in_ After the loggin, WordPress activates the wordpress_logged_in_ cookie, whose function is to indicate when it has been connected and who it is, being used by the WordPress interface.
- wordpress_test_cookie This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES AND REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSERChrome
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. In the section “Privacy and security”, click on Content Settings.
Remove cookies: Click on All cookies and site data...
Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty Cache).
6. Close and re-open the browser.
For more information on Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools / Internet Options.
2. Click on the “General” file.
3. In the section “Browsing history”, click on Delete browsing history upon leaving.
4. Select Remove files.
5. Select Remove cookies.
6. Click on Remove.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close and re-open the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Alongside "Details”, click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
4. Using “Time range to clear” in the pull-down menu, select Everything.
5. Click on Clear Now.
6. Close and re-open the browser.
You can accept or reject the cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy and Security.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Remove all website details
3. Click on Restore.
4. Close and re-open the browser.
For more information on Safari, click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042 Opera
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookies options control the way in which Opera deals with them and, thus, whether they are accepted or rejected. For more information on Opera,#.60/es-ES/cookies.html">http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.